Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweet Love sms

Life is nothing without LOVE,
Love is emotion & Kiss is practical,don’t get emotional,
yar just b practicalSo STOP loving and START Kissing.

when time comes for you to be in love with someonemake sure you choose a right personwho can care and show concern at any time,any moment and not only loves youbut also loves what you want.

Once upon a timelove and friendshipwere walking in village.Love fall in dug because love is blind.friend ship also fall becausefriend ship can do every thing for love

i dont have money to live with ui dont have car to go with ui dont have flower to give it to ubut i have my heart who says I LOVE U!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

Fish said to water :-U dont ever see my tears,Bcoz I am in the water. Water Replies:-But I can feel ur tears,Bcoz u r in my heart......Thats true LOVE....

I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden. i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. i asked God 4 an angel & he gave me u!

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?

Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.

Love is like a cloud...
love is like a dream...
love is 1 word and everything in between...
love is a fairytale come true...
Coz I found love when I found U.

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

What ever you say, what ever you do, I will always love you.

I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.

Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me Love is the best thing you ever had.

If you would see yourself the way I do, you would wish you where as beautiful as you ...

i hide my tearz wen I say yr nameee bt da pain in my heart iz stil da sameee.though I smyleee & seemz care free dere's no who misses u more than meee!!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

Never waste an opportunity to say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love

If you have hundred days in your life then I want to live hundred minus one day , so I don't want to live a day without you...

Wen things go wrong...
Wen sadness fills ur heart...
wen tears flow in ur eyes...
always remember 3 things
1) I'm with u...
2) Still with u...
3) Will ALWAYS b...

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.

I dream about you evey night I shiver when your in sight I long to hold you close n tight I wanna be there with all my might I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right

When i look at you, i cannot deny there is God, cause only God could have created some one as wonderful n beautiful as you

If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ? If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ? If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ? If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose,And then I looked at you,And I kept looking at you,For the rose isn’t as beautiful as you.

Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!!You Know Why?Because…..You Always Remain close to my HEARTn far from my EYES.

You leave me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you.
You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything!

I luv 2 things, rose nd u. Rose 4 a short time bt you 4 d rest ov my life sweet heart

Hi i am marrying next week there will be a small party and only few persons will be invited Hey don’t bring any gift just bring SOMEONE to marry me.

A man was telling his neighbor, “I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars, but it’s state of the art. It’s perfect.” “Really,” answered the neighbor .

What kisses mean! KISS ON HAND=i adore u, KISS ON CHEEK=lets be friends, KISS ON NECK=i want u, KISS ON LIPS=i love u, KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=…. lets not get carried away!

A special smile, a special face.A special someone i cant replace. I luv u,i always will.U have filled a space no one can fill!

Why do we close our eyes wen we sleep - wen we dream, wen we kiss? This is becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen. When i close my eyes i see you!

I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.

Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of u n say: How can I hate this world when u r a part of it

Love is possible after friendshipbutfriendship is not possible after lovebecausemedicines work before deathlater nothing can be cured….!!!

My eyes Miss U, My Feeling Love U, My hand Need U, My Mind Call U, My heart just 4 U. I will Die without U, Bcoz I Love U.

No comments:

Post a Comment